On the heels of a successful second season of “RuPauls Drag Race,” MTV has decided to pull the plug on the new season.

The decision comes after a series of allegations of abuse and sexual assault made against “RuP” contestant Kim Chi and “RuPer” Tyler Posey.

“RuPaul has decided that it is in the best interest of all parties involved to move forward with the cancellation of the second season,” MTV told Variety.

“We are currently in the process of reviewing the material in the new seasons and will have no further comment until that is done.”

Last year, a series investigation by the “Ridiculousness” website revealed that a number of contestants and judges had used the phrase “I will kill you” to describe each other during the filming of the “Ru” season.

In the report, former contestant Tyler Poseman claimed that fellow contestant Kimi Minaj used the word to describe the act.

“She used it like a swear word to say ‘I’ll kill you,'” Poseman said in a statement.

“She was so aggressive.

She was like, ‘You better not come back and do it again.'”

According to a statement from MTV, the “Cancel RuPaulsDragRace” campaign will remain in place until further notice.

“Ru and her team have taken steps to make sure the ‘Cancel Drag Race,’ which has brought so much joy to so many fans and has given hope to so few, is not the same thing again,” a statement read.

“The campaign will continue in perpetuity.”

The season finale aired Sunday night, March 14 at 9:30 p.m. ET on MTV.